Staying up to date with corporate governance and regulatory compliance has never been so challenging. This can often take a back seat when you’re concentrating on running your business.
Company secretarial services includes the maintenance of the statutory books of the company. These are held by us for our clients and access can be given to them at any time.
By providing your company secretarial services, we give you complete peace of mind that the statutory books are correct at all times supporting fund raising, banking requirements or any other activity that might entail a search at Companies House.
We offer the following:
- Preparation and filing of the annual return
- Completion and filing of forms in relation to changes for the company to include
- Director/Secretary appointments and resignations
- Location of Registered Office
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Processing of share transfers and allotments
- A corporate company secretary
- Deadline filing reminders
- Company Formation Services £29
- Registered Office address and mail forwarding from £25 per month
- Company Secretarial Service £30 per month (excluding disbursements)
- Trading Office Services – please contact us to discuss level of service required